Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pod-Casts and links

I've been listening to pod-casts for a few weeks now. Mostly, I'm listening to sermons on topics I'm interested in or teaching. Now I'm on one! How humiliating. So, here are three links:

1) Pastor Enoch Liao on "Good Suffering"-- I'm listening to this now. This is the pastor of my congregation in Chinatown with a reminder of how you apply the gospel in your life to times when you suffer so that you can do anything as you follow Jesus, even if it's hard. I have the blessing of hearing good preaching almost every week.

2) Me on Project Destiny-- a presentation on the community directed ministry I'll be helping to lead this summer. This is more of an advertisement for prospective counselors, but it sort of gives an idea of the burdens behind the program that consumes my life and the lives of my co-laborers almost every summer.

3) www.project-destiny.com -- the web site for PD that includes information and recruiting materials. If you are interested in serving as a counselor for Boston's Chinatown youth and sharing Christ with them, look here.

No comments: