Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grading, Preaching, Vermont

It is nearly 2AM... and I am still grading. Term 3 grades are due tomorrow and I still have over half of the major projects left to grade along with other assignments. After you enter all the grades in your computer program, you then double-check everything, factor in extra-credit, and then fill in a whole bunch of scan-tron sheets in #2 pencil. That step is far off for me, right now.... I suppose this is one thing that I won't miss about teaching.

I have decided to preach at Vietnamese Alliance Church again for a short 4-week series, beginning April 27. I don't know what the series will be on yet, but it is an honor that they keep inviting me to speak. I really value the opportunity to preach Christ in a congregation that is never far from my heart. Please pray for me!

This weekend, I'll be visiting Vermont to reconnect with some friends from my college days there. I'll also be bringing a friend to meet folks. It will be a welcome change of pace before the truly busy season of Project Destiny planning and execution begins in May.

Image: the gold plated bathroom that I used during a recent pre-marriage conference... it was in the home of the creator of Ms. Pacman, Missile Command, and the TV Guide program!

No comments: