Monday, July 21, 2008

Week 3

I find myself settling into a groove. That's nice in that I've figured out how to take the work load and where I am needed or not needed at a given moment. The team feels smoother, more like a bike's pedaling hum after you oil the chains. The danger, though, is that I don't feel like I need to pray as much. There's still more than half of the camp left to go, though, and I've got at least 2 more talks as well as numerous devotionals left to go. While the staff team seems to be doing well, there are still many huddle appointments and opportunities to have good conversations as well as bring the Gospel to bear in many life situations.

Please pray that I'd remember the centrality of prayer in Project Destiny as I try to serve campers and counselors alike.

No comments: