Monday, June 23, 2008

PD Starting!

We are alive! We got back from camping safely and I, for one, am grateful for the relaxing time of hanging out with the middle-schoolers. I'm also grateful that the Lord chose to provide rain-free weather for the whole time we were there. The whole thing went smoothly and I'm reminded again of what dedicated and competent youth workers I have the honor of serving with.

Just shooting out a quick prayer request-- Project Destiny's Training Week is beginning tomorrow (6/23) -- actually, today. If you get to read this, would you please shoot a quick prayer for me and for the rest of the planning team? The assistant directors and I got to pray tonight-- a much needed time of confessing our inadequacy and asking the Lord to make us wiser than we are with his wisdom.
  • Please pray for good use of time as I try to wrap up school grades and try to run training at the same time.
  • Pray for God to be preparing our staff members well with skill, love, grace, and unity.
  • Pray for unity and the building of a relationship between the assistant directors and myself.
  • Pray for sensitivity and wisdom for the directors to care for other staff-members.
  • Pray for my devotionals this week as I lead the staff team in meeting God every morning.
  • Pray for my own time with God-- that it would not be neglected.
Thanks-- I'm reminded now, more than usual, how much I am in need of Christ.

No comments: